Portable body scanners for hire
Ensure absolute security at your events. We provide portable body scanners for hire, for private or public events. Our full-body scanner makes a discrete scan of each person, eliminating the need for inconvienient frisking for metal objects. An alarm is triggered immediately in the case of a positive scan.
Should an alarm be given, security staff can make use of additional hand scanners, in order to examine suspicious individuals more closely. The scanners can be quickly and easily installed at the entrance to your Embassy and VIP-events.
We provide you with the necessary security personnel for access control and for operation of the full-body scanners. For more exclusive embassy services klick here.
ELLIPTIC, MULTI-ZONE AND HEAVY DUTY ENHANCED METAL DETECTOR
- Superior Detection and Throughput
- Compliant with the strictest Security Standards
- 60 localization zones: 20 vertical, 3 lateral
- Improved Detection, Discrimination,
- Spatial Resolution and Interference Immunity
- Aesthetic, Unobtrusive and Light Weight
- Water resistant IP65 protection degree
- Rapid Installation: no tools required for assembly
- Gamma radioactive detector on request
60 pinpointing zones with high resolution & precision: 20 Vertical, 3 Lateral
Liquid explosive detection scanner for hire
Liquid Explosive Detection Scanner
- Accurate automatic inspection of sealed and
- unsealed LAGs (Liquids, Aerosols and Gels)
- in ~ 5 sec. (Type B) and ~ 4 sec. (Type A)
- Compact size and ergonomic design
- Certified to screen liquids in clear, colored and opaque plastic and glass, metal and metallized containers
- Very low combined Nuisance Alarm Rate: < 0.4%
- No-ionizing source or part in movements
Portable liquid scanners for hire
The Liquid Scanner is a compact device designed for the analysis of liquid containers and their contents with the goal of detecting the possible presence of explosive precursors and explosive liquids.
The content of the bottles is analyzed without the need to open the container as the detection is effected using simultaneous multiple sensing technologies.
The Analyzer consists of a main body, a control panel and an analysis compartment. In case of open containers such as cups and thermos flasks, it is possible to carry out the analysis by means of the type A integrated analyzer (optional), using small disposable plastic sample cups to be inserted into an external probe.